Adding Organizations Official Thread

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
Post Reply
User avatar
EddieK
Site Admin
Posts: 4851
Joined: May 30th, 2012, 3:32 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by EddieK »

FafAngryProphet wrote:Somebody added the World Bodybuilding Federation for some reason. It's not a wrestling company, it was the shit bodybuilding thing Vince owned. Anyone else think it should be removed?
Yes, It should be removed. The promos then should be under WWE or something.

Edit: After checking the admin log, The Funker added it at 3:40p on December 3rd, 2017.
User avatar
Hernan
Posts: 1711
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 1:51 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Hernan »

FafAngryProphet wrote:Somebody added the World Bodybuilding Federation for some reason. It's not a wrestling company, it was the shit bodybuilding thing Vince owned. Anyone else think it should be removed?
It should considering it has nothing to with wrestling but bodybuilding. I have some companies I work from time to time that can be good replacements as well as another one for Defiant Wrestling.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Image
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
User avatar
Shaun2J
Posts: 244
Joined: July 21st, 2008, 7:47 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Shaun2J »

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... h0Mu3MXv8V

A few more entrance themes from the women of GWF have been uploaded to the YouTube page.

Just saw that Fabian Aichner's theme hasn't been added, here it is:

User avatar
TheStepUp666
Posts: 1126
Joined: April 8th, 2008, 7:35 am
Location: Surrey, U.K.

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Shaun2J wrote:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... h0Mu3MXv8V

A few more entrance themes from the women of GWF have been uploaded to the YouTube page.

Just saw that Fabian Aichner's theme hasn't been added, here it is:

True inc. a Load of New-ish ones (as they had their Womens Revolution 6 Show Today - I think there might have been a Theme before Pollyanna's Current (which got added in this New Mix) - Any chance going through some of the old school stuff (Some GFW shows are on Rutube in full) & this years Battlefield Rumble (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-5VChiE4M4) (also some recent Matches that been added in the last few (apologies falling behind here!!!)
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
User avatar
Shaun2J
Posts: 244
Joined: July 21st, 2008, 7:47 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Shaun2J »

I'll look into it some time in the future, just not got an awful lot of time for GWF.

Still looking through numerous wXw threads on Moonsault.de to see what themes could be added to the wXw page. I'll post them when I'm finished looking through.
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

Updated LLPW (Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling) in the Japan section. They closed down for a bit, then started up again with a slight name change, LLPWX (Ladys Legendary Pro Wrestling X).

Also added PURE-J Women's Pro Wrestling to the Japan section. It's the successor to the defunct JWP promotion.

I'm going to bed now (it's almost 2:30am), but tomorrow, I will be adding approximately 170 more promotions. I'll post here again with a full list once everything is added.
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

Added the following 157 promotions:

DEFUNCT:
3KWrestling
AWA Florida
AWA WORLD-1 South
Bayou Independent Wrestling
Blood Sweat and Ears
Branded Outlaw Wrestling
Canadian Wrestling Federation
Carolina Wrestling Entertainment
Central States Championship Wrestling
Championship International Wrestling
Championship Pro Wrestling
Combat Sport Pro
DREAMS Project
Full Effect Wrestling
Future of Wrestling
Global Pro Wrestling
Great Championship Wrestling
Insane Hardcore Wrestling
Maximum Pro Wrestling
Metro Pro Wrestling
Mid American Wrestling
Mid Eastern Wrestling Federation
Mid Georgia Championship Wrestling
Music City Wrestling
National Championship Wrestling
New Age Wrestling Alliance
New Korea Pro Wrestling Association
New School Federation Pro Wrestling
North American Wrestling Association
NWA 360
NWA 2000
NWA All Star Wrestling
NWA Amarillo
NWA Atlanta
NWA Battlezone
NWA Bluegrass
NWA Capital
NWA Carolinas
NWA East
NWA EDGE
NWA Empire
NWA Florida
NWA Full Throttle Action
NWA Georgia
NWA Houston
NWA Indiana
NWA Ireland
NWA Main Event
NWA Mid Atlantic
NWA Mid South
NWA Midwest Championship Wrestling
NWA Mountain State
NWA New England
NWA New South
NWA New York
NWA Oklahoma
NWA Quebec
NWA Rocky Mountain
NWA Rocky Top
NWA SAW
NWA Signature Pro
NWA Smoky Mountain
NWA South Atlantic
NWA Southwest
NWA Supreme
NWA Texoma
NWA Top of Texas
NWA Top Rope
NWA Tri-State
NWA Washington
NWA West Virginia / Ohio
NWA World Wide Wrestling
Panhandle Wrestling Federation
Pro Wrestling Alliance
Pro Wrestling Elite
Pro Wrestling Fusion
Pro Wrestling Texas
PWF Northeast
Rampage Pro Wrestling
Renegade Alliance of Grappling Entertainment
Revolution Championship Wrestling
Rochester Pro Wrestling
Showtime All Star Wrestling
Southern Allstar Wrestling
Southern Championship Wrestling
Spinebuster Championship Wrestling
Sports Entertainment Wrestling
Stampede Wrestling
Sunray Pro Wrestling
Super Wrestling Alliance
Supreme League of Wrestling
Texas Championship Wrestling
Traditional Championship Wrestling
Ultimate NWA
United Wrestling Alliance
USA Xtreme Wrestling
Vintage Wrestling
Wellington Pro Wrestling
Windy City Pro Wrestling
World Extreme Cagefighting
Wrestle Birmingham
Wrestling On Fire
ZERO1 Spain

INDIE:
Action Zone Wrestling
AIWF Mid Atlantic
All Action Wrestling
Alternative Wrestling Show
American Combat Wrestling
Australasian Wrestling Federation
Blue Collar Wrestling
Border City Wrestling
Brew City Wrestling
Carolina Wrestling Federation
DEEP MMA
East Coast Pro Wrestling
Elite Championship Wrestling
Empire State Wrestling
Empire Wrestling Federation
Explosive Pro Wrestling
Florida Underground Wrestling
Fusion Wrestling
Future is Now Wrestling
Future Stars of Wrestling
I Believe In Wrestling
Iconic Heroes of Wrestling Excellence
International Wrestling Australia
Irish Whip Wrestling
LDN Wrestling
Leader Wrestling Association
Lone Star Championship Wrestling
Main Event Pro Wrestling
Main Event Wrestling
Millennium Wrestling Federation
Mountain State Wrestling
New England Championship Wrestling
Northeast Wrestling
Northern Championship Wrestling
Northern Wrestling Federation
Premier Wrestling Federation
Pro Wrestling eXpress
Pro Wrestling Fit
Real Quality Wrestling
Ring Warriors
River City Wrestling
Rockstar Pro Wrestling
Rocky Mountain Pro
Scottish Wrestling Alliance
Southern Championship Wrestling
Steel Domain Wrestling
Ultra Championship Wrestling Zero
Upstate Pro Wrestling
Vanguard Championship Wrestling
World League Wrestling
WORLD-1 Wrestling
Xcite Wrestling
ZERO1 Ireland
ZERO1 USA
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
Chris
Posts: 1259
Joined: September 24th, 2017, 2:53 pm
Location: Edmonton

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Chris »

There is an active indie company based here in Edmonton called "Prairie Wrestling Alliance". I only know of it because one of my friends from high school wrestled there for a bit after attending Lance Storm's wrestling academy. (Lance Storm used to be a booker for PWA, and many of his students were often booked on PWA shows.)

Image
http://pwawrestling.ca/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_W ... g_Alliance
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

cjh wrote:There is an active indie company based here in Edmonton called "Prairie Wrestling Alliance". I only know of it because one of my friends from high school wrestled there for a bit after attending Lance Storm's wrestling academy. (Lance Storm used to be a booker for PWA, and many of his students were often booked on PWA shows.)

Image
http://pwawrestling.ca/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_W ... g_Alliance
Added.
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
User avatar
TheStepUp666
Posts: 1126
Joined: April 8th, 2008, 7:35 am
Location: Surrey, U.K.

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Few more from UK & Ireland to add (unless they haven't)

3 Count Wrestling (Based in County Durham, England - Active Since 2004 (Defunct in 2013) - Revived in 2016)
3CW
Logo : http://www.3cw.co.uk/wp-content/uploads ... o-home.png
YT = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiDikk ... z9KCcliVtg OD : https://3countwrestling.pivotshare.com/

Celtic Championship Wrestling (Based in Cork, Republic of Ireland - Active Since 2012)
CCW
Logo : https://d6vfwwsmhxo8w.cloudfront.net/lo ... 00x100.png
YT = Some Full Shows are on here - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWrestledope/videos - Also alot of Promos & stuff - https://www.youtube.com/user/CCWrestlingTV/videos OD : http://www.ccwofficial.com/ (Few of their more recent-ish shows are here - Linked through main site)

Grand Pro Wrestling (Based out of Wigan, England- Active Since 2003)
GPW
Logo : http://www.grandprowrestling.co.uk/wp-c ... -LARGE.png
YT = https://www.youtube.com/user/GPWOfficial/videos (Some old stuff & Promos & Matches) OD : https://vimeo.com/ondemand/grandprowrestling

Dragon Pro Wrestling (Based out of Newport, Wales - Active Since 2009)
Dragon Pro
Logo : https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/92 ... diHCAY.jpg
YT - N/A OD : Select stuff will be on Attack's Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/attackprowrestling - 1st OD show is on there)

TNT Extreme Wrestling (Based out of Liverpool, England - Active Since 2014)
TNT
Logo : https://d31fr2pwly4c4s.cloudfront.net/a ... 6_1024.jpg
YT = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWdd5C ... tHTpUfxdIw OD : https://vod.yourfightsite.com/channels/ ... -wrestling (Few shows here)

Real Quality Wrestling should under be Inactive (might have missed it whilst going through the added list - Inactive since 2008)
Also Fight Nation needs to be made Inactive (after merging w./ IPW:UK (no need to Delete Fight Nation - (Also Updated IPW:UK logo to be updated = https://images.bigcartel.com/theme_imag ... ured3D.png)
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

TheStepUp666 wrote:Few more from UK & Ireland to add (unless they haven't)

3 Count Wrestling (Based in County Durham, England - Active Since 2004 (Defunct in 2013) - Revived in 2016)
3CW
Logo : http://www.3cw.co.uk/wp-content/uploads ... o-home.png
YT = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiDikk ... z9KCcliVtg OD : https://3countwrestling.pivotshare.com/

Celtic Championship Wrestling (Based in Cork, Republic of Ireland - Active Since 2012)
CCW
Logo : https://d6vfwwsmhxo8w.cloudfront.net/lo ... 00x100.png
YT = Some Full Shows are on here - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWrestledope/videos - Also alot of Promos & stuff - https://www.youtube.com/user/CCWrestlingTV/videos OD : http://www.ccwofficial.com/ (Few of their more recent-ish shows are here - Linked through main site)

Grand Pro Wrestling (Based out of Wigan, England- Active Since 2003)
GPW
Logo : http://www.grandprowrestling.co.uk/wp-c ... -LARGE.png
YT = https://www.youtube.com/user/GPWOfficial/videos (Some old stuff & Promos & Matches) OD : https://vimeo.com/ondemand/grandprowrestling

Dragon Pro Wrestling (Based out of Newport, Wales - Active Since 2009)
Dragon Pro
Logo : https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/92 ... diHCAY.jpg
YT - N/A OD : Select stuff will be on Attack's Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/attackprowrestling - 1st OD show is on there)

TNT Extreme Wrestling (Based out of Liverpool, England - Active Since 2014)
TNT
Logo : https://d31fr2pwly4c4s.cloudfront.net/a ... 6_1024.jpg
YT = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWdd5C ... tHTpUfxdIw OD : https://vod.yourfightsite.com/channels/ ... -wrestling (Few shows here)

Real Quality Wrestling should under be Inactive (might have missed it whilst going through the added list - Inactive since 2008)
Also Fight Nation needs to be made Inactive (after merging w./ IPW:UK (no need to Delete Fight Nation - (Also Updated IPW:UK logo to be updated = https://images.bigcartel.com/theme_imag ... ured3D.png)
I'll get these taken care of. Thanks for the info on RQW and Fight Nation.
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

Added the following.

DEFUNCT:
Nu-Wrestling Evolution
Hardcore Homecoming
Wrestleclash
Night Cap Wrestling Federation
High Risk Pro Wrestling
MXW Wrestling
Extreme Rising

INDIE:
Urban Wrestling Federation
Gold Dragon Wrestling
NUKE Championship Wrestling
NUKE Fighting Championship
World Wrestling Professionals
IGNITE Wrestling
Wrestle Rampage
Tasmanian Championship Wrestling
Snakepit Adelaide Pro Wrestling
Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts
Limitless Wrestling
Big Time Wrestling
RightCoastPRO
Pro Wrestling Magic
Create A Pro Wrestling
American X Wrestling
Legacy Wrestling
RISE Wrestling
Emerge Wrestling
Elite Wrestling Initiative
Fully Loaded Wrestling
Wrestling and Respect
Manor Pro Wrestling
Reno Wrestle Factory
Fire Star Pro Wrestling
Compound Pro Wrestling
Best of the West Wrestling
Prestige Wrestling

JAPAN:
Pro Wrestling Heat-Up

MOVED:
Osaka Joshi Pro to DEFUNCT
FMW to JAPAN
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
User avatar
TheStepUp666
Posts: 1126
Joined: April 8th, 2008, 7:35 am
Location: Surrey, U.K.

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Bit of a Sad one to add the Inactive (After 7 Months & 17 Shows in :( )
Full Statement Here from Ryan Smile here - https://luchaforever.com/

Good the unreleased stuff will turn up in due course
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

Added the following:

DEFUNCT:
Hulkamania
Pro Wrestling Brilliant Allstar Matwork
Pro Wrestling SUN
Sengoku Raiden Championship
ZERO1 New Belarus Pro Wrestling

INDIE:
Aro Lucha
Black Label Pro
BODYSLAM! Pro Wrestling
ExpoLucha
Femme Wrestling
Full House Wrestling
Full Throttle Pro Wrestling
Funky Munky Wrestling
Glory Pro
Go Wrestle
Good Wrestling
House of Glory
Idaho Wrestle Club
Imperio Lucha Libre
Just Do Wrestling
Knockout Room
Lucha Extrema
Lucha in the 6
Lucha Libre Fighter
Lucha Slam
Monkey Madness Wrestling
Rival Pro Wrestling
Rock and Roll Wrestling
Ryse Wrestling
Sabotage Wrestling
Stricktly Nsane Pro Wrestling
We Love Wrestling
ZERO1 Hong Kong

JAPAN:
Asuka Project
Dove Pro Wrestling
Guts World Pro Wrestling
Kyushu Pro Wrestling
Oudou
Pro Wrestling Land's End
Ryukyu Dragon Pro Wrestling
SEAdLINNNG
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
User avatar
Hernan
Posts: 1711
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 1:51 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Hernan »

Is there a reason of having two Rocky Mountain Pro? I remember asking to rename the former NRW Pro Wresting to Rocky Mountain Pro and today I see another one added.

Plus, is there a justification to have two Windy City Pro Wrestlings?

There are two NWA Smoky Mountain listed. There used to be one before these two but I asked to rename it to their current name Innovative Pro Wrestling.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Image
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

Hernan wrote:Is there a reason of having two Rocky Mountain Pro? I remember asking to rename the former NRW Pro Wresting to Rocky Mountain Pro and today I see another one added.

Plus, is there a justification to have two Windy City Pro Wrestlings?

There are two NWA Smoky Mountain listed. There used to be one before these two but I asked to rename it to their current name Innovative Pro Wrestling.
I didn't realize Rocky Mountain Pro was on there twice. The Windy City Pro Wrestling thing was from the glitch where you add a company, but it doesn't seem to actually go through until you do it a second time. It's happened a few times before, we'll just overwrite one of them with something different.

As for NWA Smoky Mountain, I was unaware that it had any association with Innovate. Far as I know, Innovative isn't a fed, I think you may have just gotten the two words mixed up.

http://www.innovatewrestling.com/
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
User avatar
Hernan
Posts: 1711
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 1:51 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Hernan »

FafAngryProphet wrote:As for NWA Smoky Mountain, I was unaware that it had any association with Innovate. Far as I know, Innovative isn't a fed, I think you may have just gotten the two words mixed up.

http://www.innovatewrestling.com/
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=726

By the way, I have two companies that I'm working on that you can use as a replacement if you're interested.
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Image
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

Hernan wrote:
FafAngryProphet wrote:As for NWA Smoky Mountain, I was unaware that it had any association with Innovate. Far as I know, Innovative isn't a fed, I think you may have just gotten the two words mixed up.

http://www.innovatewrestling.com/
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=726

By the way, I have two companies that I'm working on that you can use as a replacement if you're interested.
Cagematch just has their info incorrect on that one. If you follow the website link they have on that page, it takes you to a screen saying "NWA Smoky Mountain is now Innovate Pro Wrestling".

What are the feds you have lined up to be replacements? I'll get them updated and added to my forum post with the list of every company we have.
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
User avatar
Hernan
Posts: 1711
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 1:51 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Hernan »

FafAngryProphet wrote:
Hernan wrote:
FafAngryProphet wrote:As for NWA Smoky Mountain, I was unaware that it had any association with Innovate. Far as I know, Innovative isn't a fed, I think you may have just gotten the two words mixed up.

http://www.innovatewrestling.com/
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=726

By the way, I have two companies that I'm working on that you can use as a replacement if you're interested.
Cagematch just has their info incorrect on that one. If you follow the website link they have on that page, it takes you to a screen saying "NWA Smoky Mountain is now Innovate Pro Wrestling".

What are the feds you have lined up to be replacements? I'll get them updated and added to my forum post with the list of every company we have.
I don't think they have their information incorrect. I trust in my team and they did the correct change. If you feel it's incorrect, send them an e-mail and ask them about it. I'm not going to reply to you since I didn't make the change.

The companies I have lined up are:

- Pro Wrestling Syndicate (Up to early 2012)
- Premier Wrestling Xperience
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Image
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
User avatar
Papa Faf
Site Admin
Posts: 888
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Re: Adding Organizations Official Thread

Post by Papa Faf »

Hernan wrote:
FafAngryProphet wrote:
Hernan wrote:
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=726

By the way, I have two companies that I'm working on that you can use as a replacement if you're interested.
Cagematch just has their info incorrect on that one. If you follow the website link they have on that page, it takes you to a screen saying "NWA Smoky Mountain is now Innovate Pro Wrestling".

What are the feds you have lined up to be replacements? I'll get them updated and added to my forum post with the list of every company we have.
I don't think they have their information incorrect. I trust in my team and they did the correct change. If you feel it's incorrect, send them an e-mail and ask them about it. I'm not going to reply to you since I didn't make the change. I can even show you evidence about the change.

The companies I have lined up are:

- Pro Wrestling Syndicate (Up to early 2012)
- Premier Wrestling Xperience
The WEBSITE and LOGO say Innovate. Cagematch is 100% wrong. It's Innovate, not Innovative.
Image
Xylot Themes Admin: March 14th, 2015 - Present
Post Reply